2013/05/10

Soul City Detroit


Disc: 1
1. I Found A Love (The Falcons) - The Falcons
2. Goddess Of Angels (The Falcons) - The Falcons
3. Oh Lover (Sherri Taylor and Singin Sammy Ward) - Sherri Taylor & 'Singin' Sammy Ward
4. That s Why I Love You So Much (Sherri Taylor and Singin Sammy Ward) - Sherri Taylor & 'Singin' Sammy Ward
5. The Stretch (The Contours) - The Contours
6. Funny (The Contours) - The Contours
7. Claudia (The Contours) - The Contours
8. So Grateful (The Contours) - The Contours
9. The Old Miner (The Contours) - The Contours
10. You Better Get In Line (The Contours) - The Contours
11. Get To School On Time (The Five Quails) - The Five Quails
12. Been A Long Time (The Five Quails) - The Five Quails
13. Request Of A Fool (The Downbeats) - The Downbeats
14. Your Baby s Back (The Downbeats) - The Downbeats
15. Baby I m Coming Home (Mack Rice) - Mack Rice
16. My Baby (Mack Rice) - Mack Rice
17. Keep On Loving Me (Joe Stubbs) - Joe Stubbs
18. What s My Destiny (Joe Stubbs) - Joe Stubbs
19. Tell It To My Face (Bobby Williams) - Bobby Williams
20. I m Depending On You (Bobby Williams) - Bobby Williams
21. For This I Thank You (Gino Parks) - Gino Parks
22. That s No Lie (Gino Parks) - Gino Parks
23. I m A Coward (Gino Washington) - Gino Washington
24. Puppet On A String (Gino Washington) - Gino Washington
25. Part Time Love (Singin Sammy Ward) - Singin' Sammy Ward
26. Someday Pretty Baby (Singin Sammy Ward) - Singin' Sammy Ward
27. What Makes You Love Him (Singin Sammy Ward) - Singin' Sammy Ward
28. My Heart Belongs To You (Wilson Pickett) - Wilson Pickett
29. It Hurt Me Too (Marvin Gaye) - Marvin Gaye
30. Stubborn Kind Of Fellow (Marvin Gaye) - Marvin Gaye

Disc: 2
1. Playboy (The Marvelettes) - The Marvelettes
2. All The Love I ve Got (The Marvelettes) - The Marvelettes
3. Beechwood 4-5789 (The Marvelettes) - The Marvelettes
4. Someday, Someway (The Marvelettes) - The Marvelettes
5. I m So Sorry (Mary Wells) - Mary Wells
6. The One Who Really Loves You (Mary Wells) - Mary Wells
7. I m Gonna Stay (Mary Wells) - Mary Wells
8. Two Lovers (Mary Wells) - Mary Wells
9. Operator (Mary Wells) - Mary Wells
10. He s So Fine (The Corvells) - The Corvells
11. Tears Of Sorrow (The Primettes) - The Primettes
12. Pretty Baby (The Primettes) - The Primettes
13. Village Of Love (Nathaniel Mayer and The Fabulous Twilights) - Nathaniel Mayer and The Fabulous Twilights
14. I Want A Woman (Nathaniel Mayer and The Fabulous Twilights) - Nathaniel Mayer and The Fabulous Twilights
15. Dearest One (Lamont Dozier) - Lamont Dozier
16. Fortune Teller Tell Me (Lamont Dozier) - Lamont Dozier
17. Camel Walk (Saundra Mallett and The Vandellas) - Saundra Mallett and The Vandellas
18. It s Gonna Be Hard Times (Saundra Mallett and The Vandellas) - Saundra Mallett and The Vandellas
19. Here You Come (Hattie Littles) - Hattie Littles
20. Your Love Is Wonderful (Hattie Littles) - Hattie Littles
21. I ll Have To Let Him Go (Martha and The Vandellas) - Martha And The Vandellas
22. My Baby Won t Come Back (Martha and The Vandellas) - Martha And The Vandellas
23. You ll Never Cherish A Love So True, Til You Lose It (The Vells) - The Vells
24. There He Is, At My Door (The Vells) - The Vells
25. Mind Over Matter, I m Gonna Make You Mine (The Pirates) - The Pirates
26. I ll Love You Til I Die (The Pirates) - The Pirates
27. Let Me Go The Right Way (The Supremes) - The Supremes
28. Time Changes Things (The Supremes) - The Supremes
29. You ve Really Got A Hold On Me (The Miracles) - The Miracles
30. Happy Landing (The Miracles) - The Miracles


全曲 ネットで探してきます。 

Disc: 1で5曲なかった。


0 件のコメント:

flag

free counters